The new iPhones, Apple TV and Apple Watch are coming to Asia, and they will arrive the same time as in the US.
If you’re living in Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan, preorders for the iPhone X (as in “ten”) will begin on Oct. 27 and the device will arrive in stores Nov. 3.
iPhone X, as well as the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, will be available in 64GB and 256GB versions. The iPhone X sports a larger 5.8-inch OLED display and doesn’t have a home button. The phone also features dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with optical image stabilisation and a 7-megapixel front-facing camera.
All About Apple Event 2017
- IPHONE 8: WIRELESS CHARGING, NEW GLASS BACK, STARTS AT $699
- IPHONE X RELEASE DATE, PRICE AND FEATURES
- iPhone X With Face ID Facial Recognition Unveiled, Also iPhone 8 , iPhone 8 Plus Launched
- Apple Event 2017: Apple Watch Series 3 With LTE Connectivity, eSIM Announced
- China, India among first in Asia to get the iPhone X